16 Kasım 2015 Pazartesi

                       INDONESIA DRUGS: CROCODILES TO GUARD DEATH ROW PRISONS’                                                      
     The article that I’ve read is about a proposal for death-row drug convicts. The head of Indonesia’s anti-drug agency has suggested building a prison island guarded by crocodiles. I think that this idea sounds interesting, sarcastic and a little bit scaring. The reason why I found it sarcastic is the sentence ‘’crocodiles often made better guards than humans because they couldn’t be bribed ’’. Actually I think this idea is feasible. I totally agree with this opinion. Death-row drug convicts should be guarded very cautiously because of the fact that they can do harm themselves or they may even do harm the other people. Thus, it’s really important issue. I have also learned that Indonesia has some of the toughest drug laws in the world; it means that Indonesia really pays attention to this issue, and I think it is really impressive.   

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder