22 Ocak 2016 Cuma

MERVE ADA
FREE REFLECTION
2087039
HACHIKO
            The story that I’ve read is about the Hachiko, the dog, and it is true story. Eizaburo U. wants a bred Japanese Akita dog. He adopts Hachiko. In a short time, Hachiko and his owner become best friends. Hachiko starts to see his owner off to work at the station ever day, and goes to pick him up when his owner returns from work. On May 21, Eizaburo has suffered from cerebral hemorrhage and dies at work. Hachiko keeps going to the station and waiting for his owner throughout ten years.

         This story is my favorite because I had a dog five years ago, its name is Köpük, and he was also quite loyal. Unfortunately he died L I think it is really sad and amazing story. I love dogs so much. After I have read this story, I feel quite sorry and sad. I know dogs are pretty loyal animals, but that Hachiko waited for his owner throughout ten years impressed me sentimentally. I wish I had a dog like Hachiko. I totally agree with the idea ‘’dogs are man’s best friend’’. Last, I want to share a famous quite dogs which I like and love ‘’A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself’’. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder