26 Ocak 2016 Salı

PEER EVALUATION 
Dear Büşra,
I liked your writing style, and characteristic traits that you look for. However, I think you should be more sprecific about this topic. You may say a person who has these chararteristic traits. I also liked your structure. You supported your major sentences with minor sentences succesfully. A friendly reminder: you can say ''it is important to think other people instead of just thinking of yourself''. Your paragraph is quite good on the whole.
YanıtlaSil

REFLECTION TASK 3

       If I were a jury member of the committee choosing the person of the year, there would be some characteristic traits that I look for in the candidate. The first characteristic treat that should be in my candidate is honesty. I think honesty is one of the most important things that one person should have. I must trust that person when I meet someone . The second one is to be merciful. Mercy comes from heart and heart is the source of all emotions like love or happiness. Mercy is a part of human being. If one person did not have mercy in his/her heart, I would not call him/her as a human being. The third one is to be respectful. Respect towards people is important for me. Being respectful shows that you care about other's lives, thoughts and emotions. When you are respectful to others, you also show respect for yourself. The last characteristic trait that I look for in the person of the year is to be thoughtful . That is important because you think other people instead of just thinking of yourself. To sum up, I choose the person of the year according to honesty, mercy, respect and thoughtfulness. In my opinion, a good person should have these characteristic traits.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder