23 Ocak 2016 Cumartesi

                                                    Reflection task3


If I were a jury member of the committee choosing the person of the year, I would choose Arda Turan as my candidate. The first reason of my choice is that Arda is really good at his job. Because he is quite ambitious and successful football player, he is offered to play in Barcelona. He accepted it, and now he represents our country successfully. The second reason is that he is really helpful. I know that he covers food expenses of children in department of corrections. Also he helped people in Soma by donating money and founding a school. I really appreciate his sensitiveness to people who are helpless. The last and the most important reason of my choice is that he is pretty faithful person. Arda never forgets his family and the people who are background of him. Compared to other famous people, Arda is a person who cares culture and traditions. He is always modest. I think most people may be spoiled or forget themselves if they have opportunities that Arda has now. Actually, there are lot examples of that kind of people nowadays. However Arda Turan is not that kind of people. His character is steady.  To sum up, I would choose Arda Turan because of his success in his job, his helpfulness and his faithfulness.      

4 yorum:

  1. Hi Merve , İ liked your choice because he is mine choice too :)

    I didnt know so much about Arda Turan, thank you for your informative article and i found it very adequate .His helpfullness and his faithfullness is very popular , but I think he is not only the best player to deserve being the best man in 2015 , his kindness and his charities also made him the best..

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Hello Merve, I am surprised that you choose Arda Turan. I didn't know his charities. After I read your reflection, my ideas has been changed about him. His success in Turkey got bigger and bigger after he went to abroad. According to your writing, seeing him didn't change made me happy. Thanks for your writing :)

    YanıtlaSil